How to Use Your Pass
You have been emailed a receipt and a second email titled:
"Your Passcode is..."
1. Copy your Pass Code from your email.
2. Browse our Programme and pick your film.
3. Click the Watch button, and a Pop-Up will appear.
First Time Customer
- Enter your Email
- Click continue
- Enter your Name and a Password.
- This will create an account for you, and gives access to "Your Library" where you can see all your purchased films. Please note that the account you are opening up here is for our streaming platform YourScreen.The details you used when you bought a pass will not work here unless you have already opened a YourScreen or Cheltenham International Film Festival account with the same details.
- Returning Customer - Simply sign in
4. Select the I have a promo code checkbox -
5. Paste your Promo Code and click Apply. The Price will drop to £0.00.
6. Select Watch
This will add the film to your account, it will not start the film.
7. Close the Pop-Up - Click Play Now to watch the film, or you can watch it later:
- Once purchased, you have 28 days to begin watching your film.
- Once you have begun watching, you have 48 hours to finish viewing your film.
- Watch Later - Films will be placed in Your Library accessible from the drop down menu at the top right of any film page. Full details on our FAQ page.
Repeat the process with the same code for 3 more films.