How To Watch
1. Browse the Festival Programme and pick a film
2. Click the "Watch" button - A Pop-Up will appear:
- First Time Customer
- Enter your Email
- Click continue
- Enter your Name and a Password.
- This will create an account for you, and gives access to "Your Library" where you can see all your purchased films.
- Returning Customer - Simply sign in
3. If you have a FESTIVAL PASS:
Copy Your Code from your purchase email
Select the "I have a promo code" checkbox -
Paste your Code and click "Apply".
4. Enter your card details and complete your payment *
*Festival Pass users will skip this step, your price will display at £0.00
5. Select "Watch"
This will add the film to your account, it will not start the film.
6. Close the Pop-Up - Click "Play Now" to watch the film, or you can watch it later:
- Once purchased, you have 28 days to begin watching your film.
- Once you have begun watching, you have 48 hours to finish viewing your film.
- Watch Later - Films will be placed in "Your Library" accessible from the drop down menu at the top right of any film page. Full details on our FAQ page.
Pick A Film
Some Screen Shots of the Process